2 posts • joined 26 Jul 2007
Groklaw Article Sheds more Light
PJ's Groklaw article sheds more light on this, its not quite the victory badgeware people claimed. Its far more watered down than what these people where trying to push.
I think the only answer for this is for a new license that is ASL/BSD like, apart from when linked to badgeware where that badgeware software must also show my logo all over their pages.
JBoss Drools Lead
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat