5 posts • joined 26 Jul 2007
the question still seems to be missed of how much energy it takes to produce the solar panels and whether they will ever make this energy back even with hacking down the trees.
would it not just make more sense to grow more vegetation on his roof?
the research in to oxygen solution therapy is still being further researched. its being investegated for its use in cancer treatments
could be interesting to try lion and unicorn don't you think
Cant be worse than...
Lily Allen can do a worse job than Catherine Tate's likely to do
Wht belive its random
Certain diseases and conditions are detectable by scent and other changes to biochemistry.
Whats to say the cat isnt just picking up on these
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat