13 posts • joined 25 Jul 2007
Do you actually take MS live search seriously? I use google to search microsoft.com.
you pay millions to set up the network
and minimum wage for the admin staff and this is what you get.
hire some qualified admins...
Use the huge windows installed base to get
Windows Live - More Porn for Windows Users!
No it is BASIC
Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
PLA... PLO... ELO!
Yes the US government has been attacked by the Electric Lights Orchestra! Burn your old records in retaliation.
Take2 needed it
I am all for artistic expression but Take2 needed to have their wrists slapped.
Our first line of defense
Should we take our cue from Blofeld and get white cats to combat this rodent menace
Of the three current generation...
The only one I had any excitement about was the Wii. The PS3 is pure bloat-ware. I have considered a 360 but just can't get up the enthusiasm for it.
Scared to go home
I'm a US ex-pat and my wife wants to return to the states but I am getting even more scared of my governement.
first Escape from New York
now Enter the Dragon
Is nothing sacred anymore?
Shigeru Miyamoto was right...
...Super Mario is the way of the future.
Soon the Airforce can eat mushrooms to power-up!
Keep it up
These series of editorials are great, please keep them up and I applaud El Reg for having the guts to publish these articles.
Will be goof for...
...when the invading lizards get here to take us over.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack