6 posts • joined 25 Jul 2007
I had a 3.5g icon appear on my n95 / o2 phone at the weekend (or at least i noticed it for the first time then) in central london.
BOO b3ta - chickens..
They had a real chance to stand up for something then!..
UK copyright does maka allowances for iimage use in "News Worthiness".. theyd have been able to claim that surely?
In connection to the Prince suing his own fans Anyone heard about the Chairman of SWFC suing the clubs fans for criticising him.?
Why ban the consumer?
Just stop the shops giving OUT platic bags... no need for patrolling police, no need to penalise people who have collected years supplies of plastic bags..
Downloads + purchases...?
Do any of these figures factor in the £40 ($80!!) physical cd purchase?... I ended up buying BOTH packages - the download (for £2.50) and then the Boxset - so theyve had 42.50 out of my pocket - I am a bit of a fanboi though!
That is perhaps the most tragic rave that ever happenend!
If my favourite rock-star isnt dead by the time they are 50 anyway - they dont deserve any royalities
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users