3 posts • joined 31 Jan 2007
In other words, the Pentagon wants to regain control of the Internet, but doesn't have enough up to date boffins to do it. Damn those other nations! It's ours, we want our ball back!
Genius. Invent a new equation and pretend that's what efficiency meant all long.
That means my machines can consume twice as much energy, but as long as they only take up slightly less than half the space then I'm best!
Next people will be redefining vegetarianism to include eating fish :-x
Damn, nature is so trying!
Wolves in their natural environment, whatever next? Next thing they'll be trying to preserve ancient forests and telling us not to build roads on sites of special scientific interest.
It must be blindingly obvious to anyone but the most introspective person, that the "threatened" herds of sheep only exist in Scotland to feed the hungry mouths of humans. So effectively it's another two-finger salute to nature because we humans want to own every single patch of land on this Earth.
How selfish. How human.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great