8 posts • joined Tuesday 24th July 2007 16:26 GMT
The obvious question...
is, "How may hours per week, average, would you say you leave your garage door open?"
B&E types aren't typically the most meticulous planners. I think it's a lot more likely that the guy leaves his garage open a lot of the time, and the crooks happened to drive by at an opportune moment. They spotted the loot and came back that night to make a withdrawal. But since, apparently, no reporter thought to ask Mr. Rayner this obvious question, I suppose we should just blame Google and be done with it.
means "next to last". Not "final".
Black Friday not the biggest shopping day
So I'm picking nits. Whatever. http://www.snopes.com/holidays/thanksgiving/shopping.asp
"Itanium", not "Titanium"
The interview with Knuth is here: http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1193856
It's "Itanium", not "Titanium". "Titanium" makes absolutely no sense.
Peaked at 14
I looked up her album sales once. Her debut album was her biggest seller. Every album since then has sold progressively fewer copies. How would that be, to be 25 years old and know that your career had peaked 10 years ago?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene