4 posts • joined 24 Jul 2007
Pointless - the power will take the path of least resistance, and everyone knows that coppers a better conductor than tinfoil....
i'll get my ..*KZZZZZZZTTTT* GAAAAH!
I'll go quietly....
Recipe for disaster
Take 300,000 parts jet fuel, a dash of dry vermouth, stir with ice and sieve into a cold fuel tank, add an olive to taste, for the perfect Mile-high Martini, mmm goes down smoooth (if slightly short)
Human Cargo on Board
Hmm people travelling in cargo containers... Has the ESA considered interviewing at Sangatte detention centre for potential Euronauts with previous experience and the 'right stuff'... Although the occupants of the ISS may get a shock when 30 people pile out.
Paris, is 177 miles from Sangatte.
5000 to 1 shot...
Quick fag packet calculation: about 6.6 billion people on Earth, 5000 to 1 chance of it hitting someone. So thats around 1.3 million people who should be investing heavily in new hat technology, or at least looking cautiously upwards once in a while.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON