4 posts • joined 24 Jul 2007
Pointless - the power will take the path of least resistance, and everyone knows that coppers a better conductor than tinfoil....
i'll get my ..*KZZZZZZZTTTT* GAAAAH!
I'll go quietly....
Recipe for disaster
Take 300,000 parts jet fuel, a dash of dry vermouth, stir with ice and sieve into a cold fuel tank, add an olive to taste, for the perfect Mile-high Martini, mmm goes down smoooth (if slightly short)
Human Cargo on Board
Hmm people travelling in cargo containers... Has the ESA considered interviewing at Sangatte detention centre for potential Euronauts with previous experience and the 'right stuff'... Although the occupants of the ISS may get a shock when 30 people pile out.
Paris, is 177 miles from Sangatte.
5000 to 1 shot...
Quick fag packet calculation: about 6.6 billion people on Earth, 5000 to 1 chance of it hitting someone. So thats around 1.3 million people who should be investing heavily in new hat technology, or at least looking cautiously upwards once in a while.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs