2 posts • joined 24 Jul 2007
How do they prove the account owner has agreed to use "webwise"?
Surely they should be seeking my permission as the account holder. What if my 5 year old daughter clicks Yes when it pops up...
The double headed cable is only provided for use with systems that can't provide enough power over a single USB port. So far I've not found a system that wont power it through just the Data connection, this includes a Thinkpad and a Vaio and various desktops
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth