2 posts • joined 24 Jul 2007
How do they prove the account owner has agreed to use "webwise"?
Surely they should be seeking my permission as the account holder. What if my 5 year old daughter clicks Yes when it pops up...
The double headed cable is only provided for use with systems that can't provide enough power over a single USB port. So far I've not found a system that wont power it through just the Data connection, this includes a Thinkpad and a Vaio and various desktops
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it