2 posts • joined 24 Jul 2007
How do they prove the account owner has agreed to use "webwise"?
Surely they should be seeking my permission as the account holder. What if my 5 year old daughter clicks Yes when it pops up...
The double headed cable is only provided for use with systems that can't provide enough power over a single USB port. So far I've not found a system that wont power it through just the Data connection, this includes a Thinkpad and a Vaio and various desktops
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR