1 post • joined 23 Jul 2007
Oracle is honost...
Oh wait, no their not..this coming from a company that had promised to get online registration set up for the community college I attended by 2004, couldn't meet their own deadline and now is threatening legal action against the school if they break the contract with them or go public about Oracle's failure.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait