1 post • joined 19 Jul 2007
IBM 600 Series
I had an IBM 600E and it was considered a write off with a faulty HDD - I replaced the drive and used it for two years and then gave it to my brother who to this day still uses it for nav software in his rig - I currently have an asus M6N and even though its a great laptop with the kit I put in and it has a nice hard feel I still miss the strength and feel that I could run over the 600e with my car and it would pull through ok
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe