6 posts • joined 25 Jan 2007
I have the Verizon edition and I'm on 4.4.2.
Battery last all day, even using it as a wifi hotspot for my laptop. Guess It would get better battery life if it was larger and heavier, or had a lesser screen. I wouldn't want that trade off.
I don't remember the last time I heard Rush Limbaugh. I read The Reg 3-4 times a week.
I have noticed that the likelihood of someone reading The Reg increases with their level of technical competence.
Rule of law?
A general should not be allowed to take options off the table; that's the president's job.
It's about time
CD is dead. It's too big and doesn't hold enough. USB flash drives are the best portable storage solutions around. Let's hope Sony doesn't put a virus on it.
After reading the comments here it looks like the US military would be better off shooting people.
Don't complain when people try to replace a lethal weapon with a non-lethal one. I doubt this was researched to save money on bullets.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide