1 post • joined 19 Jul 2007
It amazes me
It always never ceases to amaze me how a product by microsoft can be delayed into mainstream retail on every occasion , I mean theyre just basically the same batch of dross coding as the last version and the 4 previous ones dressed up to look like lamb with a few extra lines of code superglued onto the same old chassis to make a few tools that few people will never bother using any way. Business' have to pay thousands to keep up with the latest software to maintain compatibility or keep support and despite the delays there will still be some "unforeseen bugs" UNFORESEEN jeez have a bit of pride in your products microsoft , heres a thought dont release it until all the bugs are gone. Now thats a radical idea is'nt it? A piece of software that is bugless????? Guys you could hld off releasing it till 2208 and it would still have bugs ..maybe best to start waaaay back at the beginning on Win 3.11 remove the bugs in that and progress from there . ONLY IN SOFTWARE ARE companies allowed to get away with selling a product that is defective. If microsoft products were cars they would have been withdrawn at every point because theyre not safe or they crash or theyre too complicated to use for novices.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't