6 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
First thing I thought was: "nice viral marketing stunt"
A good idea improperly executed.
Now, if this were my app, I would actually display boobies when the phone is turned...
and proper ones, not like the braille on our lady of the icon.
In other news, the Department of Defence has announced new unmanned flight drones that will be deployed in 2012 after they've stopped them flying into window panes.
When Icelanders say "gas" they mean unleaded petroleum. This country is hopelessly "Americanated" after fifty years of US occupation. They're gone now, thank God and good riddance.
well if you really take a look at the source:
So the actual sex evaluation code is PHP on his server - and presumably logged.
Yes, lemon is an automated bug finder...
... and the MOAB is an automated bunker weakness probing tool.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe