6 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
First thing I thought was: "nice viral marketing stunt"
A good idea improperly executed.
Now, if this were my app, I would actually display boobies when the phone is turned...
and proper ones, not like the braille on our lady of the icon.
In other news, the Department of Defence has announced new unmanned flight drones that will be deployed in 2012 after they've stopped them flying into window panes.
When Icelanders say "gas" they mean unleaded petroleum. This country is hopelessly "Americanated" after fifty years of US occupation. They're gone now, thank God and good riddance.
well if you really take a look at the source:
So the actual sex evaluation code is PHP on his server - and presumably logged.
Yes, lemon is an automated bug finder...
... and the MOAB is an automated bunker weakness probing tool.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER