6 posts • joined Wednesday 18th July 2007 18:46 GMT
In other news, the Department of Defence has announced new unmanned flight drones that will be deployed in 2012 after they've stopped them flying into window panes.
When Icelanders say "gas" they mean unleaded petroleum. This country is hopelessly "Americanated" after fifty years of US occupation. They're gone now, thank God and good riddance.
well if you really take a look at the source:
So the actual sex evaluation code is PHP on his server - and presumably logged.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?