6 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
Should think that he would have "left"... the company is over 100 years old :-)
"Apart from the Casio EX-F1 that was launched a year ago and I've had for the last four months."
Then you'll know that the Casio EX-F1 is *not* an SLR... ;-)
So long PSP
Mine is on eBay... going to get a DS and an R4 card FTW. Shocking letdown and a horrible gaming experience... can you spell SLOW?
It's a breakthrough but is definitely beta, some missing features and it's a bit of a system hog... but oh my, did an iPhone Skype call to Denmark this morning and it was a winner :-)
Paris because this will be VoIP for the discerning heiress
So if his speedo is trusted enough to convict him of "140mph", will the speedo be trusted enough to refute speed camera "traps"?
And also, if I were to take a car geared for wheels of a certain size, and fit much smaller wheels and film myself at a legal speed, whilst the speedometer indicated an illegal speed... where would Herr Fuzz stand on that one?
*cough* Police State *cough*
Hull?.... sounds fishy to me....
I actually *do* live in Hull and so I know that whilst "purple" would be pronounced locally as "perple".... Pope would be pronounces as "Purp".
As you were...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great