2 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
Rob . . .
For £200 you might get three seconds . . . if the government was willing to subsidize it!
P.S. Does anyone know for how many seconds it can fire before running out of the chemical fuel? Or is that classified?
I'm curious as to what LV and ULV actually mean in terms of voltage. Chips were down to less than a volt some time ago, I seem to recall.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great