2 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
Rob . . .
For £200 you might get three seconds . . . if the government was willing to subsidize it!
P.S. Does anyone know for how many seconds it can fire before running out of the chemical fuel? Or is that classified?
I'm curious as to what LV and ULV actually mean in terms of voltage. Chips were down to less than a volt some time ago, I seem to recall.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit