2 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
Rob . . .
For £200 you might get three seconds . . . if the government was willing to subsidize it!
P.S. Does anyone know for how many seconds it can fire before running out of the chemical fuel? Or is that classified?
I'm curious as to what LV and ULV actually mean in terms of voltage. Chips were down to less than a volt some time ago, I seem to recall.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland