6 posts • joined 18 Jul 2007
Downing Street petition
Here's the Downing Street petition, which received 21,403 signatures:
another Privacy Pirate!
@How does a web site owner opt out
Here's the site to go to ensure that your website is not scanned by the Phorm spyware-in-the-network system...
"Can't connect securely to my3.three.co.uk because the site uses an older, insecure version of the SSL protocol"
Microsoft XBox Product Manager
The Microsoft XBox Product Manager is called... wait for it...
And here's an empty Enigma machine box, for only 900 quid...! :-)
Debate in Parliament?
"Mr McNulty said that the home secretary had exempted TfL and the Met terror-plods from certain bits of the 1998 Data Protection Act, which would otherwise have made the scheme illegal."
When was this debated in Parliament?
What is to stop Home Office Minister McNulty from introducing other changes to the law without reference to Parliament?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update