3 posts • joined Tuesday 17th July 2007 14:20 GMT
What are non-SMS revenues?
If SMS revenues comprise:
- sending SMSs
- paying for things using SMS
then what are non-SMS revenues. I guess they include:
- laptop data cards
- email (blackberry)
- subscription services
I would love to understand the split of these revenue streams but have never found the numbers anywhere.
I suspect that "paying for things using SMS" is not included in the figures quoted.
iMode fails as AOL did
Give us unlimiuted data access and let us access what we like whether email or the web. That's what users want and what eventually, after operators have spent billions on over-complex billing systems etc., we will get.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default