3 posts • joined 17 Jul 2007
What are non-SMS revenues?
If SMS revenues comprise:
- sending SMSs
- paying for things using SMS
then what are non-SMS revenues. I guess they include:
- laptop data cards
- email (blackberry)
- subscription services
I would love to understand the split of these revenue streams but have never found the numbers anywhere.
I suspect that "paying for things using SMS" is not included in the figures quoted.
iMode fails as AOL did
Give us unlimiuted data access and let us access what we like whether email or the web. That's what users want and what eventually, after operators have spent billions on over-complex billing systems etc., we will get.
My top 5
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base