1 post • joined 16 Jul 2007
Before AdWords their was GoTo
Why does everyone forget about the fact that GoTo (changed name to Overture) was the first one to be the pay per click site?
Also, as the the other comments said, what the heck does this list have to do with eCommerce?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network