1 post • joined 16 Jul 2007
Before AdWords their was GoTo
Why does everyone forget about the fact that GoTo (changed name to Overture) was the first one to be the pay per click site?
Also, as the the other comments said, what the heck does this list have to do with eCommerce?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE