1 post • joined Monday 16th July 2007 13:32 GMT
Before AdWords their was GoTo
Why does everyone forget about the fact that GoTo (changed name to Overture) was the first one to be the pay per click site?
Also, as the the other comments said, what the heck does this list have to do with eCommerce?
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong