3 posts • joined 14 Jul 2007
Don't knock yourself too hard Tommy, I believe you Brits developed the Cobbham armor. That's the plastic stuff which is the backbone of the armor on the M-1 Abrams main battle tank.
DEATH STAR vs WORM HOLES
The filly from NZilly who was so worried about the worms happiness must be dispatched immediately to the smaller galaxy. It may be upset at what is happening to its...never mind.
Now and Then
The Big Bang is a political idea drummed up by scientists who don't want to be in a constant war with the religious power structures. Everybody jumps on the idea because it doesn't completely eradicate Genesis. I have no problem with there being a supreme diety. However, I don't think that job comes with constraints imposed by what passes for human intelligence.
Since matter and energy are somewhat equivalent in my view of the universe (www.m2solids.com/atom.html), it is really just a matter of twistedness showing up in the fabric or going away. Time comes in two flavors, now and then. We can never directly observe now. So it is just as likely that is where stuff comes into being on a constantly streaming, ongoing basis.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed