8 posts • joined 13 Jul 2007
Brilliant Simon :)
content opulent - sounds like a Gateism for IE 9 :)
this can only be ...
..methane inhalation, which will, like any other hydrocarbon based gas or solvent, give you a buzz.
I'm curious to know why one of my unknown co workers consistently forgets to flush, is actually using this as a new work relaxant since the smoking ban...
searching amazon for "hairy mother" brings you kindly to "Jamie at Home": Cook Your Way to the Good Life.
The mind boggles...
Chuck Norris does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.
@ IPODs or Freedom?
Lets nuke the Chinese!! Kept the Japs quiet last time didnt it?
And while were at it lets nuke the Russians - we know what theyre up too now.
And the middle east - heck bomb them too.
French - theyre gone.
The welsh - they need seeing off.
Canadians they need sorting.
That guy next door to me - he has radio 3 on too loud after 9pm - hes gone (but can we keep his wife, she cute)
Personally - I'd like you to take youre them, us and ticking clock and shove it up your rs'
Pinky Philpott FTW!
For the record...
I could have also used Perky, as a pair of birds (budgerigars) were my first cherished companions. However, my mother entertained the idea that living in their cage was crule and they would be happier outside. The local starlings took great pleasure in their new found neighbours and proceeded to peck them to death.
Porn movies have never been the same for me since.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…