8 posts • joined Friday 13th July 2007 11:41 GMT
this can only be ...
..methane inhalation, which will, like any other hydrocarbon based gas or solvent, give you a buzz.
I'm curious to know why one of my unknown co workers consistently forgets to flush, is actually using this as a new work relaxant since the smoking ban...
@ IPODs or Freedom?
Lets nuke the Chinese!! Kept the Japs quiet last time didnt it?
And while were at it lets nuke the Russians - we know what theyre up too now.
And the middle east - heck bomb them too.
French - theyre gone.
The welsh - they need seeing off.
Canadians they need sorting.
That guy next door to me - he has radio 3 on too loud after 9pm - hes gone (but can we keep his wife, she cute)
Personally - I'd like you to take youre them, us and ticking clock and shove it up your rs'
For the record...
I could have also used Perky, as a pair of birds (budgerigars) were my first cherished companions. However, my mother entertained the idea that living in their cage was crule and they would be happier outside. The local starlings took great pleasure in their new found neighbours and proceeded to peck them to death.
Porn movies have never been the same for me since.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad