8 posts • joined 13 Jul 2007
Brilliant Simon :)
content opulent - sounds like a Gateism for IE 9 :)
this can only be ...
..methane inhalation, which will, like any other hydrocarbon based gas or solvent, give you a buzz.
I'm curious to know why one of my unknown co workers consistently forgets to flush, is actually using this as a new work relaxant since the smoking ban...
searching amazon for "hairy mother" brings you kindly to "Jamie at Home": Cook Your Way to the Good Life.
The mind boggles...
Chuck Norris does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.
@ IPODs or Freedom?
Lets nuke the Chinese!! Kept the Japs quiet last time didnt it?
And while were at it lets nuke the Russians - we know what theyre up too now.
And the middle east - heck bomb them too.
French - theyre gone.
The welsh - they need seeing off.
Canadians they need sorting.
That guy next door to me - he has radio 3 on too loud after 9pm - hes gone (but can we keep his wife, she cute)
Personally - I'd like you to take youre them, us and ticking clock and shove it up your rs'
Pinky Philpott FTW!
For the record...
I could have also used Perky, as a pair of birds (budgerigars) were my first cherished companions. However, my mother entertained the idea that living in their cage was crule and they would be happier outside. The local starlings took great pleasure in their new found neighbours and proceeded to peck them to death.
Porn movies have never been the same for me since.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp