2 posts • joined 13 Jul 2007
What April What April are you working from??
Don't want to sound too negative - but:
"Conficker (aka Downadup) infects a Windows system by either exploiting systems unprotected against the MS08-067 vulnerability patched by Microsoft back in April"
"Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:33 AM by MSRCTEAM
The MS08 sort of gives it away - which April were you working from??
All as bad as each other!
Moved from NTL to Sky beacause of NTL's p*&s poor customer service. Sky's is not better either. Have spent a month without Broadband because Sky have screwed my order up - an IT problem which they have so far failed to fix! 9 phone calls later and still no resolution! I will be ditching Sky completely, get rid of phone and satelite as well, and going with BT.
Bunch of jokers!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search