1 post • joined 13 Jul 2007
Gun for rushed-motion-control games?
I'm a huge fan of Wii sports, but a vehemont hater of pretty much every other game going. They must have planned for it to be a flop, no? There would be a few more decent games otherwise.
Anyway. I've got my PS3 (with very few games). My mate's got a Wii (with 8 games - but actually only Wii sports). I fear Nintendo never realised Wii would be any good outside Japan so they never planned any international-style games. If it ever gets sorted I'll get a Wiii in an instant - I really don't see how a gun controller for monkey ball or (guts churn) Red Steel is any use without the games...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait