1 post • joined 13 Jul 2007
Gun for rushed-motion-control games?
I'm a huge fan of Wii sports, but a vehemont hater of pretty much every other game going. They must have planned for it to be a flop, no? There would be a few more decent games otherwise.
Anyway. I've got my PS3 (with very few games). My mate's got a Wii (with 8 games - but actually only Wii sports). I fear Nintendo never realised Wii would be any good outside Japan so they never planned any international-style games. If it ever gets sorted I'll get a Wiii in an instant - I really don't see how a gun controller for monkey ball or (guts churn) Red Steel is any use without the games...
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods