1 post • joined 13 Jul 2007
Gun for rushed-motion-control games?
I'm a huge fan of Wii sports, but a vehemont hater of pretty much every other game going. They must have planned for it to be a flop, no? There would be a few more decent games otherwise.
Anyway. I've got my PS3 (with very few games). My mate's got a Wii (with 8 games - but actually only Wii sports). I fear Nintendo never realised Wii would be any good outside Japan so they never planned any international-style games. If it ever gets sorted I'll get a Wiii in an instant - I really don't see how a gun controller for monkey ball or (guts churn) Red Steel is any use without the games...
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?