1 post • joined 22 Jan 2007
I think it all comes down to non-verbal communication. The best way to tell how someone is feeling and therefore what they are about to do next, is to look at their face. An angry glare, a mirthful smile, a look of surprise -- these are invaluable methods to convey information to your tribe-mates and to strangers you meet in the veldt. Getting the signal wrong could mean the death of a pal or yourself.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone