1 post • joined Monday 22nd January 2007 11:57 GMT
Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly?
"The involuntary act of yawning usually includes opening the mouth very wide while slowly taking in a deep breath"
Back to the original question, why?
The article seems to be missing a step. What causes us to open our mouths in the first place?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?