1 post • joined 22 Jan 2007
Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly?
"The involuntary act of yawning usually includes opening the mouth very wide while slowly taking in a deep breath"
Back to the original question, why?
The article seems to be missing a step. What causes us to open our mouths in the first place?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe