1 post • joined 22 Jan 2007
Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly?
"The involuntary act of yawning usually includes opening the mouth very wide while slowly taking in a deep breath"
Back to the original question, why?
The article seems to be missing a step. What causes us to open our mouths in the first place?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst