1 post • joined 22 Jan 2007
Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly?
"The involuntary act of yawning usually includes opening the mouth very wide while slowly taking in a deep breath"
Back to the original question, why?
The article seems to be missing a step. What causes us to open our mouths in the first place?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp