4 posts • joined 11 Jul 2007
Let's call it what it is, that is a GPS.
Odds are, Yahoo will be using Microsoft software. Plop!
I love the pic from the article
It looks like the pilots are surrendering to some alien probe.
The two most generic fields in I.T. today. I am always happy to see people looking to move into technology. Todays ads promise amazing salaries with Microsoft or Cisco certification. That is just not the case. The good salaries are reserved for Unix or Linux experience. Business runs on these platforms. The ads produce a widespread commodity of these skills which further acts to reduce the value. When the skills to run the platform are this generic, you get a generic platform. It is a self fulfilling prophecy. A platform so generic can't do anything of significant value.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report