4 posts • joined 11 Jul 2007
Let's call it what it is, that is a GPS.
Odds are, Yahoo will be using Microsoft software. Plop!
I love the pic from the article
It looks like the pilots are surrendering to some alien probe.
The two most generic fields in I.T. today. I am always happy to see people looking to move into technology. Todays ads promise amazing salaries with Microsoft or Cisco certification. That is just not the case. The good salaries are reserved for Unix or Linux experience. Business runs on these platforms. The ads produce a widespread commodity of these skills which further acts to reduce the value. When the skills to run the platform are this generic, you get a generic platform. It is a self fulfilling prophecy. A platform so generic can't do anything of significant value.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS