3 posts • joined 11 Jul 2007
Lucky for him...
... he didn't wear a tattoo of Optimus Prime. Would he have been asked to remove the arm / shoulder / whatever then before he could enter?
Well for the Fire Department, that would likely mean illegal torrents, yes. But would you want to be told "The phone line is busy" if you try to call them to report a blaze in your neighbour's house (which thus might spread to your own as well), or if you have an accident at home and try to call the hospital for help so you don't bleed to death?
And in the case of Revision3, what they were doing was patently legal, so there was no reason at all to attack them in the first place.
*waiting for the time when laws are announced through BitTorrent instead of using highly overpriced paper publications*
That means, the women _were_ part of his schedule, eh?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize