2 posts • joined Wednesday 11th July 2007 10:03 GMT
Tiscali angers the customer again!
Interesting how no information on removing it appears in the forums until this sites article.
However they claimed that "opting out was always a plan". Yeh like...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED