1 post • joined 10 Jul 2007
market in bugs
Finally - a mechanisim to properly price the value/cost of software bugs - for too long microsoft and others have got away with fobbing us off with poor "good enough" software - bugs that have cost the community at large huge bucks in workarounds or patching or intrusions - it'll beinteresting to see if the SW vendors are willing to bid against the bad guys to buy back their own bugs.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?