1 post • joined 10 Jul 2007
market in bugs
Finally - a mechanisim to properly price the value/cost of software bugs - for too long microsoft and others have got away with fobbing us off with poor "good enough" software - bugs that have cost the community at large huge bucks in workarounds or patching or intrusions - it'll beinteresting to see if the SW vendors are willing to bid against the bad guys to buy back their own bugs.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics