1 post • joined 10 Jul 2007
market in bugs
Finally - a mechanisim to properly price the value/cost of software bugs - for too long microsoft and others have got away with fobbing us off with poor "good enough" software - bugs that have cost the community at large huge bucks in workarounds or patching or intrusions - it'll beinteresting to see if the SW vendors are willing to bid against the bad guys to buy back their own bugs.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat