1 post • joined 10 Jul 2007
market in bugs
Finally - a mechanisim to properly price the value/cost of software bugs - for too long microsoft and others have got away with fobbing us off with poor "good enough" software - bugs that have cost the community at large huge bucks in workarounds or patching or intrusions - it'll beinteresting to see if the SW vendors are willing to bid against the bad guys to buy back their own bugs.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can