1 post • joined 10 Jul 2007
market in bugs
Finally - a mechanisim to properly price the value/cost of software bugs - for too long microsoft and others have got away with fobbing us off with poor "good enough" software - bugs that have cost the community at large huge bucks in workarounds or patching or intrusions - it'll beinteresting to see if the SW vendors are willing to bid against the bad guys to buy back their own bugs.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook