2 posts • joined 29 Jul 2013
IPad4, while faster than the iPad3, can't mirror it's retina display at full resolution. That lightning port is *still* not able to handle the bandwidth (although Apple knows about the problem and is working on the problem). If you want a retina display on an IPad and the ability to watch the same resolution on your TV then the discontinued iPad3 is the only device that can do this.
Seriously? Cross Symantec Web Gateway off the list for consideration. I wonder which failed acquisition this technology is from?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know