1 post • joined 29 Jul 2013
Re: I remember...
Good to see you used a laptop for a survey.....nice touch......however.......big antenna, plenty of power and I bet you did the survey just on 2.4Ghz ?????? Be nice to know if you tried 5Ghz as well; or would the solution then be too expensive ?. What about tablets and smartphones, did you survey with them ? what was your set standard propagation figure for the solution in dB ? -65 ? what performance requirements did your customer demand ? Did you need to control applications ?
Unless all these issues are understood, your customer will be seeking a new supplier for wireless soon as each user could potentially have 2 or 3 devices and it will bring your proposal to its knees.
Coverage is just 20% of the requirement.
Moral to other bloggers - Hire a professional ! with references.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks