1 post • joined 29 Jul 2013
Re: I remember...
Good to see you used a laptop for a survey.....nice touch......however.......big antenna, plenty of power and I bet you did the survey just on 2.4Ghz ?????? Be nice to know if you tried 5Ghz as well; or would the solution then be too expensive ?. What about tablets and smartphones, did you survey with them ? what was your set standard propagation figure for the solution in dB ? -65 ? what performance requirements did your customer demand ? Did you need to control applications ?
Unless all these issues are understood, your customer will be seeking a new supplier for wireless soon as each user could potentially have 2 or 3 devices and it will bring your proposal to its knees.
Coverage is just 20% of the requirement.
Moral to other bloggers - Hire a professional ! with references.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs