1 post • joined 29 Jul 2013
Re: I remember...
Good to see you used a laptop for a survey.....nice touch......however.......big antenna, plenty of power and I bet you did the survey just on 2.4Ghz ?????? Be nice to know if you tried 5Ghz as well; or would the solution then be too expensive ?. What about tablets and smartphones, did you survey with them ? what was your set standard propagation figure for the solution in dB ? -65 ? what performance requirements did your customer demand ? Did you need to control applications ?
Unless all these issues are understood, your customer will be seeking a new supplier for wireless soon as each user could potentially have 2 or 3 devices and it will bring your proposal to its knees.
Coverage is just 20% of the requirement.
Moral to other bloggers - Hire a professional ! with references.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call