5 posts • joined 9 Jul 2007
According to my brother, who just returned from a holiday booked with MyTravel, "normal" service means re-routing you from Gatwick to Manchester with no explanation, consistently delivering lies and misinformation and then calling the armed airport police when the disgruntled passengers start complaining.
As my brother put it in a text message: "free speech is alive and well in the UK"
The downtime couldn't happen to a nicer company, if you ask me.
sounds like something Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons would use. In fact, wasn't he once "Lionel Hutz aka Miguel Sanchez aka Dr Nguyen van Phuoc"?
Wow.... I hope so.
I then await the creation of comp.sys.olpc and a whole new outlet for crossposted comp.sys.cbm and comp.sys.sinclair flame wars.
I can understand being struck by lightning because of listening to Metallica...... but "religious music"???
Maybe it was really "In the Garden of Eden" by I. Ron Butterfly.
But I thought....
that Dubya said: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity