5 posts • joined 9 Jul 2007
According to my brother, who just returned from a holiday booked with MyTravel, "normal" service means re-routing you from Gatwick to Manchester with no explanation, consistently delivering lies and misinformation and then calling the armed airport police when the disgruntled passengers start complaining.
As my brother put it in a text message: "free speech is alive and well in the UK"
The downtime couldn't happen to a nicer company, if you ask me.
sounds like something Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons would use. In fact, wasn't he once "Lionel Hutz aka Miguel Sanchez aka Dr Nguyen van Phuoc"?
Wow.... I hope so.
I then await the creation of comp.sys.olpc and a whole new outlet for crossposted comp.sys.cbm and comp.sys.sinclair flame wars.
I can understand being struck by lightning because of listening to Metallica...... but "religious music"???
Maybe it was really "In the Garden of Eden" by I. Ron Butterfly.
But I thought....
that Dubya said: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen