1 post • joined Monday 9th July 2007 13:12 GMT
Re: Dust to Dust
While personally I think most current hybrids a bit pointless, the CNWMR report is hilariously biased against the Prius, both on assumptions about usage/maintenance and about distribution of energy usage throughout a typical manufacture/usage life cycle. See http://www.pacinst.org/topics/integrity_of_science/case_studies/hummer_vs_prius.pdf which although in itself may be biased (it is from a left-leaning org), it does highlight a significant number of concerns about the quality of data used in the CNWMR report. I’m not saying that I think that the Prius is even a particularly good solution, but just that maybe those quoting this report should actually read it and look a little deeper rather than just blindly quoting it.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt