1 post • joined 16 Jul 2013
A Great Shame - Goodbye to Probably the Best Stateless Solution on the Market
Sun Ray technology is widely misunderstood and provides an extremly powerful and versatile desktop solution which connects to pretty much any broker you care to try. There are serious deployments worldwde in both public and financial sectors (healthcare and local govt particularly) that will now have to completely rethink their desktop strategies.
The community have learned that the US-based dev teams were *let go* at a moments notice so this isn't just a poor decision for customers.
This is conclusive proof that Oracle have never really had a grip on the product set they acquired with Sun. Altogether this is a massve shame as there's nothing else on the market that comes close to the functionality Sun Ray provides - future deployments are going to be, initially at least, a step backwards.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball