2 posts • joined 14 Jul 2013
Thirty years from now Americans may have a lot more to fear from big brother than from Al-Quida. Snowden may well be remembered as one of the first Americans to sacrifice his freedom and safety (and possibly even his life) to warn the rest of us about what the future will be like if we do nothing to prevent it.
It is very likely we will enjoy no more personal freedom in America's future than in many countries we consider oppressive today.
Anna Chapman! I would hand my grandmother over to the Taliban just to get close to her!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked