2 posts • joined 14 Jul 2013
Thirty years from now Americans may have a lot more to fear from big brother than from Al-Quida. Snowden may well be remembered as one of the first Americans to sacrifice his freedom and safety (and possibly even his life) to warn the rest of us about what the future will be like if we do nothing to prevent it.
It is very likely we will enjoy no more personal freedom in America's future than in many countries we consider oppressive today.
Anna Chapman! I would hand my grandmother over to the Taliban just to get close to her!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops