1 post • joined 9 Jul 2013
If this is the feature that was removed around version 9, it's not really a big deal.
With console access to a node from the default login menu you could hold down shift and type LHN to bring up a support menu.
From this menu you could select that you required a support shell, a one time challenge is displayed on the screen and HP have a response generator.
No hidden account, no default system password, just a pretty secure manner to serve a customer need.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS