1 post • joined 9 Jul 2013
If this is the feature that was removed around version 9, it's not really a big deal.
With console access to a node from the default login menu you could hold down shift and type LHN to bring up a support menu.
From this menu you could select that you required a support shell, a one time challenge is displayed on the screen and HP have a response generator.
No hidden account, no default system password, just a pretty secure manner to serve a customer need.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean