1 post • joined 9 Jul 2013
If this is the feature that was removed around version 9, it's not really a big deal.
With console access to a node from the default login menu you could hold down shift and type LHN to bring up a support menu.
From this menu you could select that you required a support shell, a one time challenge is displayed on the screen and HP have a response generator.
No hidden account, no default system password, just a pretty secure manner to serve a customer need.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it