1 post • joined 9 Jul 2013
If this is the feature that was removed around version 9, it's not really a big deal.
With console access to a node from the default login menu you could hold down shift and type LHN to bring up a support menu.
From this menu you could select that you required a support shell, a one time challenge is displayed on the screen and HP have a response generator.
No hidden account, no default system password, just a pretty secure manner to serve a customer need.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad