6 posts • joined 8 Jul 2013
Re: Reposition Characters OnScreen
I realise this is not related to phones but just to mention that the 'Interactive Investor' share dealing site uses an onscreen pad for a PIN and they jumble up the position of the numbers each time you use it. It does make you wonder why this hasn't been implemented on phones already.
Some geologists get really excited by this stuff you know - 'geology rocks' after all...
Re: Tin foil hat time
Also, an internet connected fridge could display up-to-date cooking recipes based upon (what it thinks is) the contents of your fridge - either because the fridge is designed so that certain food items sit in specific spots with pressure sensors and/or because it has kept a record of the food you have ordered on-line e.g. by sensing milk, eggs and cheese, and by knowing that you recently ordered some Stilton it shows you a recipe for a Stilton omelette.
Re: This is madness
Signed! Thanks for sharing.
Re: No shit, Sherlock!
"When will Gmail incorporate automatic PGP?"
You're not seriously suggesting that someone interested in privacy would use a Google product are you?
Re: Metrics and me...
"Build in as many trackers as you like, I'll use NoScript and Ghostery and DoNotTrack and Adblock Plus and Flashblock and Ref Control and Beef Taco and any other software I like because I don't want someone looking over my shoulder every time I go browsing on the web!"
Unfortunately ADP has apparently succumbed to the almighty dollar of Google adverts:
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'