1 post • joined 6 Jul 2013
Let's not forget that PCIe is already well on its way to 12 GB/s. LSI is sampling several versions already. Only problem is it requires PCIe 3.0 (or subsequent) PCIe-lane equipped motherboards / server boards to achieve that bandwidth. This means that the price-of-entry would initially have to include new boards in addition to the cards. Great in the long-term, wallet-painful in the short-term.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait