3 posts • joined 4 Jul 2013
100's of email accts compromised? Where are the Target - Michaels - Nieman Marcus perpetrators?
Looks like the big cases are too hard.
A board position would be reasonable. You need someone there to explain why management has done what they have done. Bill G. should move to a director role also and the CEO and Chairman roles should be some new blood that can provide a new perspective in the world of computing. Microsoft is sitting at a crossroads exactly where IBM (the previous Olympian gods of computing) was when they brought in Gerstner. They need to be able to redirect their focus from the past to whatever will bring them into the 21st century.
Can you believe this?
Granted asylum in Russia, traded to Tibet for a Russian spy; exchanged for monk with China, exchanged for spy with India, traded to Pakistan for a non-Muslim all-rounder, exchanged for a Taliban chieftain and finally given up as part of a peace treaty with (guess who) Russia which by then will be democratic and at odds with socialist USofA.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU