2 posts • joined Thursday 4th July 2013 03:14 GMT
A board position would be reasonable. You need someone there to explain why management has done what they have done. Bill G. should move to a director role also and the CEO and Chairman roles should be some new blood that can provide a new perspective in the world of computing. Microsoft is sitting at a crossroads exactly where IBM (the previous Olympian gods of computing) was when they brought in Gerstner. They need to be able to redirect their focus from the past to whatever will bring them into the 21st century.
Can you believe this?
Granted asylum in Russia, traded to Tibet for a Russian spy; exchanged for monk with China, exchanged for spy with India, traded to Pakistan for a non-Muslim all-rounder, exchanged for a Taliban chieftain and finally given up as part of a peace treaty with (guess who) Russia which by then will be democratic and at odds with socialist USofA.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad