1 post • joined 2 Jul 2013
Some more detail on Windows Azure SQL Databases
Hi, I work at Sage and just wanted to clarify that each customer has their own database and they are isolated from a security and storage point of view. The PaaS nature of Windows Azure SQL Databases makes it easy to operate large numbers of Databases with very low operational cost and a high level of automation, flexibility and customisation. The Database is multi-tenanted in the infrastructure and compute tier, so each one may be hosted on the same physical SQL Server, however there is no way one tenant can access or view data from another tenant.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests