1 post • joined Tuesday 2nd July 2013 12:38 GMT
Some more detail on Windows Azure SQL Databases
Hi, I work at Sage and just wanted to clarify that each customer has their own database and they are isolated from a security and storage point of view. The PaaS nature of Windows Azure SQL Databases makes it easy to operate large numbers of Databases with very low operational cost and a high level of automation, flexibility and customisation. The Database is multi-tenanted in the infrastructure and compute tier, so each one may be hosted on the same physical SQL Server, however there is no way one tenant can access or view data from another tenant.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job