1 post • joined 2 Jul 2013
Some more detail on Windows Azure SQL Databases
Hi, I work at Sage and just wanted to clarify that each customer has their own database and they are isolated from a security and storage point of view. The PaaS nature of Windows Azure SQL Databases makes it easy to operate large numbers of Databases with very low operational cost and a high level of automation, flexibility and customisation. The Database is multi-tenanted in the infrastructure and compute tier, so each one may be hosted on the same physical SQL Server, however there is no way one tenant can access or view data from another tenant.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS