1 post • joined 2 Jul 2013
Some more detail on Windows Azure SQL Databases
Hi, I work at Sage and just wanted to clarify that each customer has their own database and they are isolated from a security and storage point of view. The PaaS nature of Windows Azure SQL Databases makes it easy to operate large numbers of Databases with very low operational cost and a high level of automation, flexibility and customisation. The Database is multi-tenanted in the infrastructure and compute tier, so each one may be hosted on the same physical SQL Server, however there is no way one tenant can access or view data from another tenant.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip