1 post • joined 2 Jul 2013
Some more detail on Windows Azure SQL Databases
Hi, I work at Sage and just wanted to clarify that each customer has their own database and they are isolated from a security and storage point of view. The PaaS nature of Windows Azure SQL Databases makes it easy to operate large numbers of Databases with very low operational cost and a high level of automation, flexibility and customisation. The Database is multi-tenanted in the infrastructure and compute tier, so each one may be hosted on the same physical SQL Server, however there is no way one tenant can access or view data from another tenant.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops