6 posts • joined Monday 1st July 2013 12:57 GMT
Slap the silly git author with fishes. While there are a small number of Christians around the world, not just in the Americas, who believe in a sub 10k age earth, this is not a mainstream Christian belief. There are in fact people that believe the moon landings were a hoax. Pointing out the fringe is humerus, but not when false numbers are claimed.
Silly oath breaking hacker releases information that simply confirms what everyone suspected and he's a bloody hero.
Almost as impressive as the agency that lets him slip four laptops into his trousers and walk out of the building....
Hopefully he'll take Anna's offer and it'll all be over.
This system has never failed to stop an actual incoming nuclear missile! It's 100% successful.
Nope...American gun owners don't carry fake gun anything, nor do concealed carry holders advertise their carry. NRA members wouldn't be the folks you'd see with these, they'd be bought by the non-gun owning crowd thinking they are 'cool', and land them in an embarrassing or dangerous situation.
All in all quite a silly idea for a product, but there are quite a few silly people that will buy it.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court