1 post • joined 7 Jul 2007
I have one too
I've had one of these since January. I have experienced a crash or two, however one hasn't happened in ages. There is one complaint tho, on my original MacBook Pro the card doesn't stay in very well at all. A slight knock on the cable pulls the card out and means waiting 20-something minutes for an fsck to finish. Whether this is a fault of my laptop or the card is something I don't know. No complaints about the performace tho!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network