1 post • joined 27 Jun 2013
Sadly you are demonstrating that you "don't know anything about Cloudera".
Top notch company, overwhelmingly dominant player in the emerging Hadoop market. The company has been managed very well through this growth - much credit goes to Mike Olsen and his team.
If they decide to IPO, I would expect Cloudera to be very successful - much like Splunk - and unlike Facebook (and may others).
The good news is that you'll know a lot about Cloudera soon enough.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE