1 post • joined 27 Jun 2013
Sadly you are demonstrating that you "don't know anything about Cloudera".
Top notch company, overwhelmingly dominant player in the emerging Hadoop market. The company has been managed very well through this growth - much credit goes to Mike Olsen and his team.
If they decide to IPO, I would expect Cloudera to be very successful - much like Splunk - and unlike Facebook (and may others).
The good news is that you'll know a lot about Cloudera soon enough.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab