1 post • joined 27 Jun 2013
Sadly you are demonstrating that you "don't know anything about Cloudera".
Top notch company, overwhelmingly dominant player in the emerging Hadoop market. The company has been managed very well through this growth - much credit goes to Mike Olsen and his team.
If they decide to IPO, I would expect Cloudera to be very successful - much like Splunk - and unlike Facebook (and may others).
The good news is that you'll know a lot about Cloudera soon enough.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat