1 post • joined Thursday 27th June 2013 16:39 GMT
Sadly you are demonstrating that you "don't know anything about Cloudera".
Top notch company, overwhelmingly dominant player in the emerging Hadoop market. The company has been managed very well through this growth - much credit goes to Mike Olsen and his team.
If they decide to IPO, I would expect Cloudera to be very successful - much like Splunk - and unlike Facebook (and may others).
The good news is that you'll know a lot about Cloudera soon enough.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers