1 post • joined 27 Jun 2013
Sadly you are demonstrating that you "don't know anything about Cloudera".
Top notch company, overwhelmingly dominant player in the emerging Hadoop market. The company has been managed very well through this growth - much credit goes to Mike Olsen and his team.
If they decide to IPO, I would expect Cloudera to be very successful - much like Splunk - and unlike Facebook (and may others).
The good news is that you'll know a lot about Cloudera soon enough.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?