3 posts • joined Friday 28th June 2013 23:35 GMT
I can't see how the analyst can say the market for iPhones is becoming saturated; Apple's update-or-GTFO firmware policy means that older iPhones become embarrassingly slow after a year and defunct after two, thus "encouraging/freeing" customers to buy the next one.
"...cyber intrusions that result in financial costs..." What about companies that claim the costs of subsequently, properly securing their networks were "caused" by the hackers? Has the EU wised up to that one yet?
If only they'd finished this research BEFORE releasing Windows 8 or revealing the XBone
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court