3 posts • joined 28 Jun 2013
I can't see how the analyst can say the market for iPhones is becoming saturated; Apple's update-or-GTFO firmware policy means that older iPhones become embarrassingly slow after a year and defunct after two, thus "encouraging/freeing" customers to buy the next one.
"...cyber intrusions that result in financial costs..." What about companies that claim the costs of subsequently, properly securing their networks were "caused" by the hackers? Has the EU wised up to that one yet?
If only they'd finished this research BEFORE releasing Windows 8 or revealing the XBone
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes