1 post • joined 7 Jul 2007
re: Nasa should really consider
Nasa should really consider launching ITER into space? I dunno, it looks pretty heavy to me. Besides, I think the French, amongst other participants, would object.
From what I've heard, while producing fusion reactions is easy to accomplish (though technically complicated), no one has been able to produce a fusion power generation system that produces more energy than consumed by its power-producing mechanisms.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked