1 post • joined 7 Jul 2007
re: Nasa should really consider
Nasa should really consider launching ITER into space? I dunno, it looks pretty heavy to me. Besides, I think the French, amongst other participants, would object.
From what I've heard, while producing fusion reactions is easy to accomplish (though technically complicated), no one has been able to produce a fusion power generation system that produces more energy than consumed by its power-producing mechanisms.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed