1 post • joined 7 Jul 2007
re: Nasa should really consider
Nasa should really consider launching ITER into space? I dunno, it looks pretty heavy to me. Besides, I think the French, amongst other participants, would object.
From what I've heard, while producing fusion reactions is easy to accomplish (though technically complicated), no one has been able to produce a fusion power generation system that produces more energy than consumed by its power-producing mechanisms.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack