1 post • joined 16 Jun 2013
Without reading the entire blurb from Gartner, i think that NetApp has been dealt with a little harshly, It's SnapProtect software is probably one of the most integrated solutions on the market outside of Commvault. Vendors like EMC etc cobble together multiple products and pitch it as a silver bullet. I much prefer visibility and integration from Snapshot to replication to tape which is exactly what SnapProtect and Commvault native integration with NetApp offer.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY