1 post • joined 16 Jun 2013
Without reading the entire blurb from Gartner, i think that NetApp has been dealt with a little harshly, It's SnapProtect software is probably one of the most integrated solutions on the market outside of Commvault. Vendors like EMC etc cobble together multiple products and pitch it as a silver bullet. I much prefer visibility and integration from Snapshot to replication to tape which is exactly what SnapProtect and Commvault native integration with NetApp offer.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests