1 post • joined 16 Jun 2013
Without reading the entire blurb from Gartner, i think that NetApp has been dealt with a little harshly, It's SnapProtect software is probably one of the most integrated solutions on the market outside of Commvault. Vendors like EMC etc cobble together multiple products and pitch it as a silver bullet. I much prefer visibility and integration from Snapshot to replication to tape which is exactly what SnapProtect and Commvault native integration with NetApp offer.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?