1 post • joined 12 Jun 2013
We USED to pay £20.00 per person, per year for a License for our part of the spectrum. However ofcom decided it was too much of a pain and cost to collect this fee, so moved us over to Fee exempt. A GOVERMENT choice not ours!!
And I choose to SWR my face and do not let it grow so not in the small group of face fungus crew.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...