1 post • joined 12 Jun 2013
It's an interesting and well-thought out stack.
CloudBolt Software is excited that we're a part of this solution. We're being used as the Cloud Manager, which provides the required automation, workflows, provisioning, self service, and metered accounting. All Dell Cloud for US Government customers will use the CloudBolt C2 interface to access the Dell Cloud for US Government. We've got more info about our part here: http://info.cloudboltsoftware.com/blog/bid/300713/CloudBolt-C2-is-the-Cloud-Manager-for-the-Dell-Cloud-for-Government
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?