1 post • joined 12 Jun 2013
It's an interesting and well-thought out stack.
CloudBolt Software is excited that we're a part of this solution. We're being used as the Cloud Manager, which provides the required automation, workflows, provisioning, self service, and metered accounting. All Dell Cloud for US Government customers will use the CloudBolt C2 interface to access the Dell Cloud for US Government. We've got more info about our part here: http://info.cloudboltsoftware.com/blog/bid/300713/CloudBolt-C2-is-the-Cloud-Manager-for-the-Dell-Cloud-for-Government
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things