1 post • joined 12 Jun 2013
It's an interesting and well-thought out stack.
CloudBolt Software is excited that we're a part of this solution. We're being used as the Cloud Manager, which provides the required automation, workflows, provisioning, self service, and metered accounting. All Dell Cloud for US Government customers will use the CloudBolt C2 interface to access the Dell Cloud for US Government. We've got more info about our part here: http://info.cloudboltsoftware.com/blog/bid/300713/CloudBolt-C2-is-the-Cloud-Manager-for-the-Dell-Cloud-for-Government
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL