2 posts • joined 11 Jun 2013
Not to be a grammar nazi or anything of the sort but there is a significant difference in an intoxicant and an hallucinogen. Cannabis is not classified as hallucinogenic. That classification covers substances such as LSD, mescaline and ecstasy.
I say this both as a long time student of criminology (my post grad) and a long time aficionado.:)
A Sarnia Homecoming is Due.
Those of us in Chris' hometown of Sarnia, Ontario, Canada are looking forward to his return and the monstrous welcome back party we will have for him. I promise to lift a pint of the black stuff just for the Reg when we do.:)
...we already renamed the airport here after him (several years ago) so when he flies into Chris Hadfield Airport he will know he is home.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit