2 posts • joined Tuesday 11th June 2013 14:49 GMT
Not to be a grammar nazi or anything of the sort but there is a significant difference in an intoxicant and an hallucinogen. Cannabis is not classified as hallucinogenic. That classification covers substances such as LSD, mescaline and ecstasy.
I say this both as a long time student of criminology (my post grad) and a long time aficionado.:)
A Sarnia Homecoming is Due.
Those of us in Chris' hometown of Sarnia, Ontario, Canada are looking forward to his return and the monstrous welcome back party we will have for him. I promise to lift a pint of the black stuff just for the Reg when we do.:)
...we already renamed the airport here after him (several years ago) so when he flies into Chris Hadfield Airport he will know he is home.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court