3 posts • joined 11 Jun 2013
As with so many other posters here who have had to deal with the utter mindlessness of Indian tech support and it's utterly useless drones I can only say Good Bye to Sonos and wish them luck but they will no longer be used in my home, office or anywhere else. If they can't provide proper support and trustworthy threat response I will NOT use their product any further.
When a company decides to take the "lowest price in the pub" approach you know they couldn't care less about customers and only about making bank even at the expense of customers.
Good bye Sonos, don't let the door hit you on the way out, cheapskates.
Not to be a grammar nazi or anything of the sort but there is a significant difference in an intoxicant and an hallucinogen. Cannabis is not classified as hallucinogenic. That classification covers substances such as LSD, mescaline and ecstasy.
I say this both as a long time student of criminology (my post grad) and a long time aficionado.:)
A Sarnia Homecoming is Due.
Those of us in Chris' hometown of Sarnia, Ontario, Canada are looking forward to his return and the monstrous welcome back party we will have for him. I promise to lift a pint of the black stuff just for the Reg when we do.:)
...we already renamed the airport here after him (several years ago) so when he flies into Chris Hadfield Airport he will know he is home.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it