2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2013
I have to agree with Eddy Ito. This story wins the 'climate BS of the week' award, which is quite an achievement in view of the quality of the competition. Congratulations.
Yes, the internet spreads knowledge
"You can lie about the effects of climate change, but eventually you'll be seen as a liar."
That's certainly true.
Those who claim that every bad bit of weather was "caused" by global warming.
Those who say the current rate of temperature rise is unprecedented.
Those who say the arctic ice will all be gone in a couple of years.
They will soon be seen to be liars. In fact they already are by many people, thanks to the internet.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...