2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2013
I have to agree with Eddy Ito. This story wins the 'climate BS of the week' award, which is quite an achievement in view of the quality of the competition. Congratulations.
Yes, the internet spreads knowledge
"You can lie about the effects of climate change, but eventually you'll be seen as a liar."
That's certainly true.
Those who claim that every bad bit of weather was "caused" by global warming.
Those who say the current rate of temperature rise is unprecedented.
Those who say the arctic ice will all be gone in a couple of years.
They will soon be seen to be liars. In fact they already are by many people, thanks to the internet.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft