2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2013
I have to agree with Eddy Ito. This story wins the 'climate BS of the week' award, which is quite an achievement in view of the quality of the competition. Congratulations.
Yes, the internet spreads knowledge
"You can lie about the effects of climate change, but eventually you'll be seen as a liar."
That's certainly true.
Those who claim that every bad bit of weather was "caused" by global warming.
Those who say the current rate of temperature rise is unprecedented.
Those who say the arctic ice will all be gone in a couple of years.
They will soon be seen to be liars. In fact they already are by many people, thanks to the internet.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip