2 posts • joined 6 Jul 2007
Come on, these things happen!
When Forza 2 came out it bricked my 360, great. Lets be realistic, MS build quality is (to politely put it) poor. I dont know anyone that hasn't owned at least 2 360's. The point is the software is good, Forza 2 was good, halo 3 is good, if you're put off by a few manufacturing issues..... I'm prepared to overlook the poor manufacturing to play good games!
I went with madasafish to avoid BT screwing up my broadband like my phone... oh joy. now whats sky's number again?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple